Full Time | $17-$19 / hr
Kitchen Manager Role
We are seeking an experienced leader to work alongside the Owner/Operator and Kitchen Director in managing all aspects of kitchen operations. Leadership experience is required or this position but is not specific to the restaurant industry. This leader must be passionate about growing themselves and the business. They will work directly alongside the Owner to create great business results, care for our team, and our guests.
This leader will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations including ordering inventory, training, overseeing restaurant cleanliness and maintenance, among other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will do our best to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
You will receive free meals on break anytime you work.
Health Insurance Benefits
Full time leaders are eligible to receive health insurance benefits.
Chick-fil-A Remarkable Futures Scholarship
This year, Chick-fil-A awarded $15.34 million in scholarships to more than 6,000 remarkable Team Members across the country.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
As Operator of this restaurant I am an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in my team members, teaching them important business skills for the future. As Operator, my team is my highest priority.
Kitchen Manager Full Time - $17-19 /hr
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It is a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team.
- Creates schedule to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Responsible for inventory & facilities management.
- Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Effective communicator
- Customer service-oriented
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Must be proficient in computer applications such as Word, and Excel